Tuesday, April 23, 2013

5 Quotations That Will Make You Want To Eat More Spinach!



"Spinach has more demonstrated health benefits than almost any other food."
-Super Foods: Fourteen Foods That Will Change Your Life

"Calorie for calorie, green leafy vegetables like spinach provide more nutrients than almost any other food on the planet."
-The 150 Healthiest Foods On Earth

"Full of iron, calcium, and magnesium, spinach is vital for looking young and feeling fit."
-The Top 100 Foods For A Younger You

"There is one food that scientific research has show has a strong positive association with increased longevity in humans. So which food do you think that is? The answer is raw leafy greens. Normally referred to as salad. Leafy greens such as romaine lettuce, kale, collards, swiss chard and spinach, are the most nutrient dense of all foods."
-Eat To Live

And the best one of all...

"I'm Popeye the sailor man, I'm Popeye the sailor man, I'm strong to the finish because I eats me spinach,
I'm Popeye the sailor man!"
-Popeye

No comments:

Post a Comment