Monday, November 26, 2012

Why is Crab Meat Good For You?


Crab meat is a low calorie and low fat supply of key vitamins and minerals. Crab is a rich source of protein which is essential for rebuilding muscles and tissues. Crab is also a rich source of vitamin B12 which is essential to the development of healthy red blood cells as well as helps nerve cell function. It also contains phosporous and selenium. Crab meat is a good natural source of omega-3 fatty acids and a source of vitamins A and C.

2 comments:

  1. I love crab. glad to know its good for me. except I love it with lemon garlic butter!! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love crab meat. I eat it in a variety of different ways - steamed crabs, crab cakes, crab salad, etc. One of the joys of the Land of Pleasant Living.

    ReplyDelete